Saturday, May 3, 2014

Beacon 5/6/12

                                                  
The whisper fume, fog intruding the abyss of Hades glare
Moon at the lie of feet, flame, a distant merry-go-round
Torch flicker, summoning only to know, bats, moths, and divesting demon
I, the 7 tongued, bullet speeded fury, the highlight of night victim, and the flea sailing the strand of night
I, the hallucinate, of nightmare theatre, grasping the maggot of devious character
The foot step, taken the mouth of cave, swallowed and spat through comet firework
Antique smiles upon my reach, the blind of modern boast
Pupils, bowl to golden light
Fingers, the magnet to flame, the causing earthquake bomb
I, spread on the mount of moon, and sprinkled from Andromeda tear
I, the crease, gateway the downpour of golden arrows
I, the summoning, rage the exaggerate of Prometheus rage
I, the shed of ruby, missile the twirl of heavenly skies
I, the blaze, thang, the trigger to victorious flame
A spark of Fafnir flame
I, the birth of volcanic blaze

The offspring of I, fire fly swarm


No comments:

Post a Comment