Saturday, May 3, 2014

Buzzards Journey


As a meteor shooting through heavenly skies, like a bloody arrow tip near deaths bay
I glide; my senses are as acute as a floating feather, balanced with the luxurious mountain in which I desire
Mountain as enormous as the face of a drifting moon
Fields as coloured as a bunch of elegant, tribal feathers
And the heart beat of an erupt sun to add the heart stopping sensation
My eyes are as magnified as binoculars gazing into a transparent raindrop gently dropping from leaf
I can view a mice’s fear like fragile glass
But if the distraction of noise, can be broken
I can trance into the eyes of a mighty bull and tell which eye is twitching

Like a grain of sand slowly dropping from hand, I can feel any movement close by, like the eyes of a chess player slowly making their way up the chess board


No comments:

Post a Comment