Sunday, May 11, 2014

Deadly Python


My tongue is the path of underworld realm
My eyes bear dark storms and heavy nights
My existence is a strangle at throat to human fear
My tail coils in the lining of Hades face
In the way I move is a labyrinth of scorched forest
My venom is Hydras blood, as it splats Greek warriors to their quick death
To track me is like finding tree in a barren wasteland
My breath is exhaustion to weak opponents
I am a miss to medusa’s hair
My sound is an agitating sting through ear
I, the gorgons ally, seep into the blood of liars
My fangs, bolts of cursed lightning, strike at anyone in vision
The cold blood curdling in my skin is poison arrow through mortal flesh
We cracks in children’s rooms, invite nightmares to scar the skin

We are the slits in Kronos’s eyes




No comments:

Post a Comment