Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Oh Little Tree Spirit



A river, a vain, a song in vain
I, a tear, an embellishment of gold
An amble, a leap, we watch in the steep
Iridescent, incandescent motioning colour
Gifted in eyes, a steel in sword
Diamond finger tips catch the fall of leaf in despair
A fellowship in woodland raw beauty so rare
Sight, a linger in serpent, smell a nostril of hare
Touch, a talon of swaying joy, ears an inheritance of deer
I, slumber of winter, dew in trees in trees of furnished glass
Adore me, pour me a glistening tear, and don’t restrict movement in fear
I watch, sing, in bountiful stars
Sight I bear, I watch on Mars
Distance from mountain to flora affair, restricted as one in spiritual care

I, the eyes in bark, the wings of sparrow, the tear of dew.

No comments:

Post a Comment